Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

New-to-Me #4 and String-Thing-Challenge #77

In dieser Woche gab es zwei weitere interessante Challenges :-)

Bei Suzy Mosh sollte für That's New to Me #4 mindestens ein Muster verwendet werden mit dem Anfangsbuchstaben U.
Ich habe mich für UNYUNUP AND ACROSS und UP N DOWN entschieden, die ich alle noch nie gezeichnet habe. Kombiniert habe ich noch UNDLING, da es eines meiner Lieblingsmuster ist :-)

--------------------------

There were two more interesting challenges this week :-)

Suzy Mosh asked us to use at least one pattern that begins with U for her challenge  That's New to Me #4.
I decided to use UNYUNUP AND ACROSS and UP N DOWN which I all didn't tangle before. I combined them with UNDLING, because it's one of my favorite :-)





Adele Bruno hat für It's a String Thing #77 den TanglePatternString 077 gewählt und vier "Herz-Muster" ausgewählt, da bald Valentinstag ist ;-)

Die Muster zur Auswahl waren Luv-a, das ich schon mal verwendet habe und drei für mich neue: HeartropeHeartstrings und Heartvine.
Was soll ich sagen - mein Herz ging auf beim zeichnen von all diesen schönen Mustern :-)

--------------------------

Adele Bruon chose the TanglePatternString 077 for It's a String Thing #77 and four heart inspired tangles because soon it's Valentine's Day ;-)

The tangles to use were Luv-a that I already used before and three new-to-me patterns: HeartropeHeartstrings and Heartvine.
And what can I say - my heart rised up (do you say so in english, too???) when I draw these lovely patterns :-)




6 Kommentare:

  1. I love these! My favorite is the string challenge. It's so beautifully balanced. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Two exquisite tiles. Love how Up and Across is going Up and Away kind of like tiles popping off the wall.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello Sandra! Beautiful tiles!
    I don't know if you read my reply to your message on my blog, but the pattern I used in the background of New-to-me #4 is Upholstered. I found it quite hard to do, even though it looks quite easy ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your hearts are so so pretty!! Very cool U tangle!! I used Unyun myself :)
    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/01/new-u-entry-suzymosh-creations-challenges

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your U challenge is lovely!! I just used Unyun myself. I love, love your hearts on the string!!
    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/01/new-u-entry-suzymosh-creations-challenges

    AntwortenLöschen